Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was just wondering how damage is dealt and calculated toward a tomb king/prince in a chariot? How many wounds are there total? And can an opponent choose where the damage is directed? Thanks for all your help

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
This is quite a big question... In combat attacks can be directed, but against shooting it depends if the Character is alone, in a unit, and if so how big the unit he is in is.
Try to break the question up a bit, what exactly is it you need to know?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
The same way as any wounds are allocated to a character riding a multi-wound mount. Close combat hits are distributed however your opponent chooses to. Shooting hits are randomized as usual.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Shooting attacks that hit are randomised to either hit the character or his (light) chariot. I think this applies to everything except template weapons (stone throwers, mortars etc).

In combat, your opponent can choose to either attack the character or his chariot.

Wounds due to combat resolution can be allocated how you like (I think).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
O ok ok thanks guys, sorry for the long sentences too. Well what I do want to know most is, if my characters chariot is destroyed does that mean that my character is destroyed and vice versa as well. If it is still unclear sorry I'll try and touch up my posts from now on and keep them clear and concise.

·
Advocatus Diaboli
4,571 Posts
O ok ok thanks guys, sorry for the long sentences too. Well what I do want to know most is, if my characters chariot is destroyed does that mean that my character is destroyed and vice versa as well. If it is still unclear sorry I'll try and touch up my posts from now on and keep them clear and concise.
See pg 64 BRB, "Characters and Chariots". See also "Excess Wounds" in the monster section on pg 61.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.