Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
go here

this is a great tutorial, but i have never used it. grounded at the moment and it looks very complicated. seems as though it could be applied to anything, like any color. test it and post how it worked, maybe post pics.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks

That was quite informative, thank you for finding it. that will help me with my miniture painting, i-e-Dark angels vetrans.:yes:

·
Registered
90 Posts
well then

well it helps me alot bcause compareing to alot of the artists and hobbiests here is very challenging and to get any word at all is hard pressed . however comma, The senior members have been quite helpful with the info. most of the junior people just need to grow up a little and smell the java we are just trying to promote a belief of comradre in our love for the game not kill each other ......sorry did not mean to vent.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Thanks for the guide! I always thought that white looked to blah by itself. This is very informative and I think it will help a lot of people if they ever get around to looking at this thread. Rep for you. ;)

--smguy

·
Registered
168 Posts
Check out the rest of that Brushthralls site, its very good. I've posted a bunch of links to various painting tutorials and collections of tutorials in the painting guide sticky.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.