Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exalted Hero on Demonic Mount, BSB w/ War Banner, Armour of Damnation, Favour of the Gods, Fury of the Blood God, Shield - 285

Sorcerer of Tzeentch on Disk, Lvl 2 w/ Power Stone, Dispell Scroll, Bloodcurdling Roar - 235

Sorcerer (Lore of Death) w/ Dispell Scroll, Power Familiar - 170

12 Warriors of Khorne w/ Standard Bearer, additional hand weapons - 234

20 Tzeentch Marauders w/ Full Command, Shields, Light Armour - 160

20 Nurgle Marauders w/ Great Weapons, Full Command - 150

13 Slaanesh Marauders w/ Flails, Light Armour, Full Command - 102

20 Chaos Hounds - 120

5 Nurgle Knights, w/ Banner of Rage - 285

5 Nurgle Knights, w/ Standard Bearer - 250

The Exalted will ride with the non-frenzied Knights, the Sorcerer of Death with the Slaanesh Marauders. The Tzeentch Sorcerer will do magic and Roars, flying around 20" per turn. I'll use the hounds to screen the Knights. Any sugggestions for change? =]

·
Registered
774 Posts
Exalted Hero on Demonic Mount, BSB w/ War Banner, Armour of Damnation, Favour of the Gods, Fury of the Blood God, Shield - 285

Completely illegal. If you take a magic banner you can't take magic items, if you take fury of the blood god you can't take any magic items or banners.

Also, the Daemonic mount isn't really worht the points imo. a barded steed is a better buy

Sorcerer of Tzeentch on Disk, Lvl 2 w/ Power Stone, Dispell Scroll, Bloodcurdling Roar - 235

I'd be tempted to take book of secrets over the power stone, gives 1PD every turn and gives you another spell

Sorcerer (Lore of Death) w/ Dispell Scroll, Power Familiar - 170

12 Warriors of Khorne w/ Standard Bearer, additional hand weapons - 234

give them shields for protection when foot slogging across the board

20 Tzeentch Marauders w/ Full Command, Shields, Light Armour - 160

a 6+ ward save isn't going to make these guys last any longer, give them MoS instead to ensure they hold if charged by anything gribbly, champions aren't really worth the points for an extra attack

20 Nurgle Marauders w/ Great Weapons, Full Command - 150

20 with GWs may be a bit too much, maybe run 12 of them with no command upgrades as a flank protection unit

13 Slaanesh Marauders w/ Flails, Light Armour, Full Command - 102

I'd go with more GWs over flails for these :)

20 Chaos Hounds - 120

split them into groups of 5, and you probably only 2 units of them as opposed to 4. they're used as baiters/charge redirectors, they not killy

5 Nurgle Knights, w/ Banner of Rage - 285

5 Nurgle Knights, w/ Standard Bearer - 250

The Exalted will ride with the non-frenzied Knights, the Sorcerer of Death with the Slaanesh Marauders. The Tzeentch Sorcerer will do magic and Roars, flying around 20" per turn. I'll use the hounds to screen the Knights. Any sugggestions for change? =]
see my comments above :) your exalted needs a lot of work to become legal

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Exalted on Chaos Steed, BSB w/ Armour of Damnation, Favour of the Gods, shield, Sporific Musk - 226

Sorcerer of Tzeentch on Disk, lvl 2 w/ Power Familiar, Book of Secrets, Bloodcurdling Roar - 235

Sorcerer, lvl 2 w/ Dispell Scroll x2 - 170

12 Khorne Warriors w/ standard, additional hand weapons - 234

20 Slaanesh Marauders w/ standard, musician, shields, light armour - 142

13 Slaanesh Marauders w/ full command, great weapons, light armour - 102

20 Nurgle Marauders w/ standard, musician, great weapons - 142

10 Chaos Hounds - 60

5 Knights of Nurgle w/ Banner of Rage - 285

5 Knights of Nurgle w/ standard - 250

Thanks for your tips. My Exalted's legal now (I think), and with Soporific Musk I'm tempted to have him with the frenzied Knights so that units trying to bait them migt get caught sooner. I have 154 points left to spend. Is is really worth giving the Warriors shields if they can't use them in close combat? And with the Nurgle Marauders, I know they're glass cannons but twenty with Great Weapons might do some serious damage if I'm lucky and I get the charge.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Interesting number of Marauders you have there. I'd personally run 2 units of 25 with Mos+Shield+LA and flank the Warriors at both sides OR 1 unit of 25 said Marauders and 2 units of 10-12 Marauders with MoK Great Weapon, the latter units being a flank guard. Its just me though - I just don't trust Marauders unless they're 25+ strong. They'll have enough meat and static CR by then to act as tarpit units.

Do try getting the Disk guy Book of Secrets. Then he can shoot a total of three missiles a turn (1 Roar + 1 Flickering Fire + 1 whatever MM you get from BoS).

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hmm your field is going to be very crowded :p

Only thing I would change at hat you've wrote down is split the 10 hounds into 2X5. That way you can screen 2 units, claim more table quarters, and marchblock more enemy's.

And for the points you have left, I would suggest to buy a chariot, or perhaps even a warshrine :p

HK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.