Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so, I'm new to Dark Elves, (and this forum) and I was just wondering what you all thought of my first list.

Sorceress - 130
Lv 2 magic

Noble - 110
Cold One
Great Weapon
Heavy Armor
Sea Dragon Cloak

20 Warriors - 160
Shields

10 Corsairs - 100

10 Corsairs - 100

5 Cold One Knights - 208
Standard Bearer - Banner of Murder
Joined by Noble

6 Shades - 90
Light Armor

Reaper Bolt Thrower - 100

Total - 998

· Registered
20 Posts
nice army, very simple but well balanced. the only change i would personally make is to put all the corsairs into 1 unit of 20, this is because it would suit my tactics (march infantry down the middle and flank enemy units with fast ones such as cold ones and shades) having 2 units of 10 means they can be a little fragile, althought they would protect the flanks of your main unit of spearmen, anyway, its a good army(y)

· Registered
2,047 Posts
I would drop the shades and the noble and take a squad of dark riders with crossbows.
Cold one knights have the same leadership as a noble so he is kind of wasted when joining them..not to say its bad, but they dont NEED him.
after taking 5 dark riders, you will probably have some spare points. If you dont merge those 2 corsair squads into 1. then i would suggest using the spare points to boost the 2 seperate squads to 12.

· Registered
5 Posts
personaly i dont like corsairs and would rather take crossbows and dark riders and mount the noble on a dark steed as the unit will need something hard hitting and the leadership and give the dark rides crossbows but other than that great balanced list.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.