Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your scool is bilingual, and the second lauguage is spanish, then in all your classes replace n's (and other letters if you like) with ñ.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
you need to say stupid stuff like "im blind so you cant see me"

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yeah i know what you mean by the bilingual thing... I never thought Texas had so many Tejano's (i.e. Mexicans, but apparently this is offensive to some people).

·
Registered
454 Posts
like egytians?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Originally posted by Bob the Builder@Sep 4 2003, 20:39
Yo chem, i thought that game was "penis", where you say penis louder and louder til someone chickens out, then you punch him.
Hahaha, I thought my class was the only one that yelled penis for that game! Apparently every grade has it's own word. But ya, we had some good games of that in elementary school. One day one of the people got caught, and we never decided if it made him an instant winner (as he more or less was martyred by the penis game) or he lost (he got caught. 'nuff said.)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh, and we used to play this game with our 7th grade spanish teacher: Who can walk around the room the most withoput being caught? We had to walk around the whole room for 1 to count and we could only use tissues and the trash can to aid us...Hilarious...

Oh, I think the record was 11and a half

·
Registered
179 Posts
We all used to change places whenever the Teacher left the room its not worth doing at college as they would be like "oh you've changed places... whatever"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.