Horrors of Tzeentch x10
W/ the changeling, bolt of Tzeentch, chaos icon

Heavy Support

Daemon Prince

W/ demonic flight, unholy might, mark of nurgle

Soul Grinder
W/ Tongue

1500 exactly
Playing against orks, Guard and marines.
Please advise have no models yet and will buy to the list

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome to the Dark Side.

The list you have posted is a very good Start. Deamons are a very fickle army and any points wasted will be your downfall. Flamers are a good unit, but they are only good once, and any unit in the deamon army that only works once is a waste, for we are not a long lasting army anymore, so we need as many effective units for as long as possible.

For Heavy support always double up on same type units. So 2-3 Deamon Princes or 2-3 soulgrinders, this is because there is so much Anti Mech out there that if you only have one soulgrinder it will be instantly targeted and points wasted.

Dont have so many upgrades on your troop units. The Icons are not needed, and they cost a lot. Fury is a waste on the Bloodletters they wont need the extra rending against light vehicles, and any vehicle they would need it against it wont have any effect.

To change the list I would convert the FLamers into either another Tzeentch Chariot, or another unit of Pink Horrors. I would then Convert the Deamon Prince into a Soulgrinder, or the soulgrinder into a Deamon Prince, both are effective when you get used to using them. If you go double Deamon Princes I would upgrade to Tzeentch and use bolt.gaze. If you go soulgrinders I would use Tongue on both of them, that way you can blow up Tanks and eat the Goodies inside with your BLood Letters. I would also Convert the BLoodletters into one unit of 20 but only if you take two units of Pink Horrors.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wow thanks very much ok try this

HQ
Bloodthirster w

H of Tzeentch w/ bolt of Tzeentch, chariot of Tzeentch,master of sorcery and soul devourer

Troops

Bloodletters x20

Pink horrors x10
W/ changeling and bolt of Tzeentch

Pink horrors x10
W/ bolt of Tzeentch

Heavy

Daemon prince x2 2 seperate

Demonic flight
1 with Daemonic gaze
1 with bolt of Tzeentch
Mark of Tzeentch
Unholy might
1500 exactly

So is this ok also what do you prefer princes or grinders?

·
4,967 Posts
HQ: Drop soul devourer for we are legion. This is a shooty unit and shouldnt get closer than 18" to the enemy. You have plenty of power weapons on the troops so let them deal with combat.

Elites: What no crushers in a Khorne army? They are great with the upgrades allowing wound allocation tactics.

Troops: Not too keen on blood letters, if you take crushers then replace them all with 1-2 units of PBs to grab objectives.
Taking Pavine on a Keeper of secrets can help as it in effect can give the bloodletters/crushrers fleet by dragging victim units to them.
One 10 man horror with changeling makes sense. Other unit split into 2x5 with bolt.

Heavy: Drop flight and might. Take 2-3 cheap princes with MoT and Bolt (add gaze too to both if you can afford it)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts