Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying a small warband, every model heavily converted kinda thing.

Chaos Lord, Mark Of Nurgle, Palaquin Of Nurgle - 140
Death Guard (x7) Aspiring Champion, Power Fist, 2x Meltaguns, Personal Icon - 226
Summoned Lesser Demons (x7) - 91
Chaos Spawn - 40

My other thought was perhaps replacing the Lord with a Sorcerer (again on the Palaquin) with Nurgle's Rot. Any thoughts?

·
One Awesome Dude
1,902 Posts
Are you going Force Org? Tell us what the restrictions for the game is and I think we can help a lot more.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gah, wrong forum. Any chance of one of the mods moving it, please? Thanks!

500pts with the Force Organisation rules applying. No restrictions. I'm more concerned about how it looks, I just want it to be playable.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Gah, wrong forum. Any chance of one of the mods moving it, please? Thanks!

500pts with the Force Organisation rules applying. No restrictions. I'm more concerned about how it looks, I just want it to be playable.
You need a second troops choice, then. Summoned Daemons don't count, I'm afraid.

·
One Awesome Dude
1,902 Posts
Ok, well, Force Org. at 500 is a big screw for Chaos, avoid it if you can. Anyway, here's a quick list off the top of my head - that sort of matches yours...

Plague Marines (x6 ) - Plasmaguns (x2 )
Plague Marines (x6 ) - Meltaguns (x2 ), Powerfist Champion
Chaos Lord - Daemon Weapon

I tried to make the HQ Nurgle-ish, but just didn't have the points, and I think the special weapons are more valuable than the extra T and weapon stats - though I suppose you could drop a marine if you like instead. My biggest worry is you getting shot to ribbons, Plague Marines or no, a Rhino would really be a great thing to have, it can move one squad close while protecting another from enemy fire. Can be a big deal at this point level.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.