Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I`m playing a chaos undivided army with about 6000pts, and about 2000pts of this is a World Eater army. Lots of it ain`t painted, I use way too long time painting them.

Bornindarkness can`t you post some tactics with the new codex?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still have to play with the new codex, so I can't give new tactix or anything yet. I could post some ideas though. I'll work something out soon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
help am new and lost.

hi am i doing this write :( i hope so its just taken me twenty mints to register.any way whats the subject.

·
Registered
23 Posts
iv got a iw army tooled up to the maxs with a couple of basalics and a converted medusa (still in progress but looks top so far).all so have a very spikey videcata same it all ways gets blow back to the warp by the second turn :x .by the way just relised how bad a speller i am well at least il keep you chuckling. any way back at the ranch,i all so have a small demon army of nurgle not ben tested yet but looking forwould to getting stuck in.the new plage demons are ace.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have a couple of basilisks!? You play with multiple detachments or something? And the subject, well there is no subject I guess. I do realize now that I STILL haven't posted any tactics! Damn, better start writing something this week...

·
Registered
23 Posts
yes you bettrer poste some rules dame you and yes i have a couple of basalicks i dont play much but i still like to colecet iw. ok so you dont have any subject but whats the topic for this sesione.please bear with me as am new (PS I KNOW ITS choas) :D

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the thing is, in this thread there isn't teally a topic :D . When ther weren't any posts in this forum yet I just posted here because I wondered who was moderating this, but apparently it's now used to say what army you have exactly.

·
Registered
63 Posts
did u fegture out whos moderating this area yet and what meaning does this forum even have ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
857 Posts
The last post on this thread was over a year ago. Please let dead threads stay that way.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Clan Breaker, I don't know who you are, so I think you're new, but I can guess how you reached 87 posts. Thread locked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.