-Champion -
-Standard -
-Mucisian -

8 Skeleton Light Horseman - 126
- Champion -

Tomb Scorpion -

Screaming Skull Catapult -

Total - 2004 pts

~In future, do not post points values for individual items/equipment, it breaches GW IP laws~
/strewart

·
Registered
239 Posts
ok, its been a while since i played my TKs but i would recommend putting the cloak of dunes on your hierophant just so hes mobile, and give him the hieratic jar, thats always a nice hierophant build. about the light horsemen, from what i have heard on the TK forum their cavalry suck, i would drop the horsemen and upgrade the SScatapult to have skull of foes. oh, and other people will proably tell you to drop the casket, but if your opponent doesnt really know what it does it will very vicious then. the chances of it going off will be slim because once they know what it does then they will do everything they can to stop it. i guess im trying to say is its a matter of opinion whether to keep it or not. this is just my opinion though, hope this helps.

oh i would also suggest increasing the number models in your skelly units to 25, that way if you lose some,you still have a chance to outnumber and if you win combat they will flee.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts