Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Blood Boy
3,643 Posts
That Genestealer looks good. I think your colour scheme works well and certainly has an alien feel to it considering how it appears pale and rather inhuman. I think your work on the carpace is especially good. If you keep up that painting standard for your whole swarm it will look very good. I tis good to see that Genestealer as it is a very good Genestealer.

·
Registered
576 Posts
really good color scheme. I'd like the colors to be a little brighter (but it might just be the camera) but otherwise good. Color the claws a different colr, and you're set to conquer the Imperium

·
Registered
101 Posts
i really, really like it, please keep up that standard and paint the rest of your amy like that and post some pics online.as for the claws, put some grey lines on the claws, but keep them mostly black. i think the dark claws give some contrast, you cant have the entire thing be light colors( you can, but contrast helps bring out the other colors). i would just lighten the claws a little, by painting very thin grey line from bottom to top, to make it look natural, but lighter ( look at an ivory horn and how there are different 'strips" of color that are darker or lighter along the horn, however i am in no way telling you to go out and kill an elephant) try that, but either way, fantastic work

·
Lord of Purple
933 Posts
Well, its very similar to my scheme (except mine has more, er, pink... :p) so I can't really dislike it. I don't see enough 'snowy' 'nids so its good to see other people doing them aswell ;Y. Nice job!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.