- Combi-Meltagun

5x Chaos Terminators = 240 points
- Icon of Tzeentch
- 2 Power Fists
- Combi-Meltagun
- Combi-Flamer
- Reaper Autocannon

8x Thousand Sons + Aspiring Sorcerer = 309 points
- Warptime or Bolt of Change (Depending on what one is more suitable at the time)
- Personal Icon
- Chaos Rhino

8x Thousand Sons + Aspiring Sorcerer = 309 points
- Warptime or Bolt of Change (Depending on what one is more suitable at the time)
- Personal Icon
- Chaos Rhino

Obliterator = 75 points

12x Lesser Daemons = 156 points

1249 points
37 bodies
2 tanks

The Thousand Sons will go forward in there Rhinos, trying not to get blown up. Once in position they will get out and shoot any thing with an armour save of 3 or 4, then the Terminator Sorcerer, the Terminators, Obliterator and the Lesser Daemons will deep strike and overwhelm the enemy force.

Sound good? The only models that i have right now are the Rhinos. The main enemies I will be fighting are Space Wolfs (Heavy on Blood Claws and Rhinos), a Tau Battlesuit army and Grey Knights. they all have a good amount of models with saves of 3 or 4 so I should be right.

·
4,967 Posts
HQ: Looks ok. Giving him doombolt as well can work as warptime effects shooting attacks and CC. You could drop terminator armour and travell in a rhino as you don't have a retinue so teleporting risks the fact that your HQ tould become available on turn 2 while the terminators don't show until turn 3.

Terminators: I like to have a chainfist (just in case). I take it you are teleporting from the icons so the reaper AC will only shoot 2 or 3 times per game before you lay into close combat. Drop it for 3 combi plasma as they will get the same number of shots in the game as your AC but get them all earlier and they are AP2. Also why not swap that combi flamer for a heavy flamer? They are the same points.

Troops: Warptime is expensive for TS champions but effective. Doombolt is the cheaper option. Bolt of change won't be used that often as it should shoot at tanks and then you waste all that lovely AP3 bolter shooting from the other chaps in the unit.

Oblit: good

Daemons: Hmmm they are ok and certainly will tie up opponents for a long time. If you get doombolt for the troop champs then you can afford another unit of terminators (with less wargear). This might be preferable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts