Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
:| I have not started playing them yet, and would like to get some info before I go and buy alot of crap. So here it is

Unnamed2250 Pts - Tomb Kings Army

1 Tomb King @ 310 Pts
Casting Order (x1); General; Full Incantation List
Spear of Antarhak []
Enchanted Shield []
Armour of the Ages []
Vambraces of the Sun ]

1 Chariot @ Pts

2 Skeletal Steed @

1 Liche Priest @ 165 Pts
Casting Order (x2); Hierophant
Dispel Scroll [
Dispel Scroll [

1 Liche Priest @ 165 Pts
Casting Order (x1)
Dispel Scroll []
Hieratic Jar []

1 Icon Bearer @ 162 Pts
Battle Standard; Light Armour
Icon of the Sacred Eye []

1 Chariot @ [ Pts

2 Skeletal Steed @ ] Pts

4 Skeleton Chariots @ Pts
Standard; Musician
War Banner [

4 Skeleton Warrior @ [ Pts
Spear; Normal Bow

8 Skeletal Steed @ [0] Pts

4 Skeleton Driver @ [0] Pts

20 Skeleton Warriors @ 195 Pts
Shield; Light Armour; Standard; Musician

20 Skeleton Warriors @ 195 Pts
Shield; Light Armour; Standard; Musician

1 Tomb Scorpion @ 85 Pts

1 Tomb Scorpion @ 85 Pts

3 Tomb Swarm @ 135 Pts

3 Ushabti @ 195 Pts

3 Ushabti @ 195 Pts

5 Skeleton Light Horsemen @ 70 Pts
Normal Bow

5 Skeletal Steed @ [0] Pts

5 Skeleton Light Horsemen @ 70 Pts
Normal Bow

5 Skeletal Steed @ [0] Pts

Casting Pool: 2

Dispel Pool: 4

Models in Army: 71

Total Army Cost: 2242

Its just a rough idea, I wanted to go all Cav and chariots but my friends told me that was a bad idea. Lemme know what ya think. :|

~Don't post individual points values please~
/strewart

·
Registered
827 Posts
I prefer heavy to light cav, but its up to you. Its always good to have two units of Chariots, one for each flank (also one with the TK and one with the IB :yes: ).
You could probaly cut a dispel scroll off one of the LPs. Theres alot of points on your TK, maybe you could cut vambraces of the sun?
Hope I helped somwhat....

·
Registered
3 Posts
review

Three things. First two about the army.

A) You cant have two magic armor items on one character (e shield and armor of ages). you will probably get away with it with friends, but techinically its not allowed.
B) Heavy cav are better than light cav, especailly if you use the extra attack incantation on them.

Last thing: try organize your list better when you type it. It was really confusing to read... organize it by core, special and rare. and you dont have to list skeletabl warriors and skeletal drivers and steed and stuff. we're all tomb kings here, we know what comes with a chariot.

other than that, its a pretty solid list, although i think the icon of sacred eye is wasted on giving chariots +1 to hit... much better giving cav +1 to hit.

·
Registered
239 Posts
actually i think that it says in the BRB that you can have an enchanted shield and another piece of magical armor.

looks like a good list, might want to give you hierophant the cloak of dunes, so hes mobile, that way hes harder to get to.

·
Registered
486 Posts
yeah you are allowed the enchanted shield as well as another piece of magic armour, makes for some nice combos if u have some "reroll fails" items too.

id say the same as the others, consider heavy cav and maybe get your TK to shake off some of those points hes already a target dont make him bigger 8-D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts