Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HQ- Chaplain- Jump pack, Power Fist

Elites- 9 Death Company- Jump packs

1 Furioso Dreadnought- Heavy Flamer, Drop Pod, Venerable, Extra Armor, Death Company

5 Veteran Assault Squad- 2 Powerfists, 1 pair of lightning claws, 2 CC weapons & bolt pistols

Troops- 10 Assualt marines- Jumps packs, Sergent with melta bombs & powerweapon

10 Assualt marines- Jumps packs, Sergent with melta bombs & powerweapon

Heavy Support- Baal Predator- extra armor, heavy bolter sponsons

Using Blood angels codex. Its my first SM army so I need a little help. Seems to fit with aggressive theme of Flesh Trearers.

Thanks for any help or comments!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Very painfull list in CC, main problem i see is the lack on anti-tank other than melta bombs (which is probably in accordance with fluff). You may be going for a fluffy army but going into a game knowing that if the enemy has a tank you will have major trouble will just be annoying. I would suggest a Pred with full lascannons and extra armour instead of that Baal. Just my opinion though.

·
1,256 Posts
I would drop the powerfist off the chaplin, either a powerfist or lightning claws off the vet squad, all of the melta bombs, and either of the dread upgrades to buy two attack bikes with multimeltas, that would give you a start for your anti-tank, so you have 3 things that can bust tough tanks, and your baal to take down light ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.