Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know anything and anything I can get onthe Flesh Tearers space marine chapter.

I decided on Blood angels because I know the list wont change for awhile and no one in my area playes them.

But then I looked over some other posts and came to discover that everyone playes blood angels elsewere so ill just use the Blood Angels rules and paint and call them Fleash Tearers.

So any fluff or informantion on the chapter would be great!

P.S. I already tried the search engine and nothing turned up.

·
Registered
508 Posts
They're a BA successor chapter that has severe problems with the Black Rage to the point where they have less than four companies of useable marines.

Beyond that, they pissed off the Inquisition and are probably going to be purged, eventually. Emporer bless the Inquisition.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great thanks for the list!

Ya im going flesh tearers. The modeling possiblities are just too great and I actually like the more brutal than the most evil enemies kind of theme.

Any more info is welcome

And I hate the inquisition. NO one likes the inquisition in the 40k universe, they want to purge everyone. The Inquisition doesnt like the Inquisition!

By the way check out the SM army list sections for tips on my Flesh Tearers list. Thanks

·
Registered
508 Posts
I like the Inquisition. Gotta love the puritan Witch Hunters and those Sisters of Battle.

Why, if it weren't for the Inquisition, we're still have the Rainbow Warriors! The horror, the horror!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts