Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crap! Lost "l"...!

I'm quite mad nowadays, so please be aware: I'm trying to get power while retaining theme and I know what I'm doing most times, even using such things as Firepike+Tank Hunters on FD Exarch or taking SH. So please, think twice before stating how ignorant or inexperienced I am... especially if you remember me. :p

Few general statements, which I take as true and will not engage in any argument which tries to convice me they are not (of course via Private Message we can discuss any time):
1. Jetbike Council is weak and unstable.
2. Shooty Avengers that can be join by Seer do not use their Aspect's full potential.
3. Utility of Falcon is as much illusion as mirages created by it's Holo-Field.
4. Prisms are neither flexible nor durable enough to be compared with Walkers, and their maneuverability does not make it up when I have tough Serpents carrying units.
5. Let's let the dead rest. Their not half efficient as they used to be alive...

HQ

Eldrad 210

ELITES

10 Howling Banshees 187
Exarch; Mirrorswords; Acrobatic

Wave Serpent 130
Twin-Linked Eldar Missile Launcher; Spirit Stones

5 Fire Dragons 97
Exarch; Dragon Breathe's Flamer; Crack Shot

Wave Serpent 110
Spirit Stones

5 Fire Dragons 97
Exarch; Dragon Breathe's Flamer; Crack Shot

Wave Serpent 110
Spirit Stones

TROOPS

10 Dire Avengers 177
Exarch; Power Weapon & Shimmershield; Bladestorm & Defend

Wave Serpent 130
Twin-Linked Eldar Missile Launcher; Spirit Stones

HEAVY SUPPORT

3 War Walkers 120

3 War Walkers 120

3 War Walkers 120

TOTAL: 1608

Now, how do you think: which Troops? My idea so far was to get 2x Storm Guardians flame units without Locks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Dude, you didn't do a great job of explaining what you're doing, what you're looking for, how many points this list is aiming to be, etc.

so, you're at 1608...where are you trying to get?

What weapons do your war walkers have?

What weapons do your Fire Dragon Serpents have?

Your list now is very fast, which is good for you. I'd make sure whatever troops are filled out are just as fast as the rest of the list...IE likely in a serpent.

Storm Guardians in Serpents with flamers sound like a great choice. Your list seems to be versatile, although I'm still unsure about the war walkers purpose because of the lack of info. but by giving your DA's defend and giving your FD's flamers, you make both units able to do two things each. Storm guardians could feasibly continue that trend.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts