Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffer Exroidinaire

3K views 31 replies 7 participants last post by  Blood God 
#1 ·
give me your armies story and ill give u a fluff, ive done it before, and im rather good at it so just fire away, one at a time though pleese! :)

#2 ·
legion name: the fallen

chaos lord: zenith
chaos lieutenant: ?

ive played a few games against templars and their emperors champions always die in hth with my lord ive also played some games agaiinst a salamanders force that had a squad of standard grey knight's who were wiped out to a man by my lord. my lord has a jump pack and a berzerker glaive. the lieutenant has a power fist and bolt pistoll.

if you need anything else ask.

#3 ·
yah type of world, land(jungle exetera) um and if there were any special scenarios envolved, oh and any major battles, glorious deaths and so forth and, i tthink thats all i need.

#4 ·
This is the information on my Army, Deciever wrote the story below, see what u can do if you want. I think it could make a great story if you are creative enough.

Name :Akratils BloodRite! (Black Templar)

1 Emperors Champion Akratil MaliKhan
1 Razor Back
4 Tactical Squads (9 marines each)
2 Veteran Squads (10 mariens each)
2 Jump pack assault squads (9 marines each)
2 Bike Squadrons
1 Attack Bike Squadron
12 Terminators
2 Dreadnoughts
2 Landraiders

I have fought chaos, necrons, dark eldar, bood angels, Tau, Imperial Guard, and Orcs.

Amongest the hardened forces of the Black Templar, there are many eager candidates for training and re-deployment to a unit of Grey Knights, those fanatical Inquisitors. Even the withdrawn and secretive Templar harbor, deep within their breast, a deep hate for the forces of Chaos. Every year, many recruits are inducted into the gleaming orders of the Ordo malleus. But what happens to those who don't quite make the cut? Those too fanatical and zealous even for the Inquisitors to take? Whispered rumors surround disappearances of especially fanatical Templar. One of the most famous rumors connects these dangerously zealous troops to a name out of a children's fairy tale: Akratail Malikhan. According to a legend told by the older Marines and passed along to each new generation of new recruits, Akratil was related to the Primarch of the Black Templars chapter. His exact relation changes with each telling, but one part of the telling remains unchanged: Akratil wanted to be Primarch. He organized a scheme to assassinate the current Primarch, but it was botched. His relative heard of Akratil's involvement, but, unable to stand ordering him killed, he put him in charge of the Blood Rite: Marines that were so zealous about Daemonhunting that they proved dangerous to their fellows, but were, for whatever reason, not inducted into the Ordo Malleus. These Marines are a crack fighting force, and not to be underestimated as "washouts." Akratil has single-handedly made them into a force that strikes fear into the hearts of the vile servants of Chaos wherever they are found. Recently, the Crusade from the Eye of Terror has plunged them into the thick of the fighting, battling Chaos troops, Orks, renegade Imperial Guard troops and Space Marines, Necrons, and Dark Eldar with equal abandon. They have even been involved in border skirmishes with the Tau empire. The Blood Rite is gaining fame rapidly, and was the turning point at the Battle of Sigma Sintiari, against the hordes of the Chaos Champion Vol-Guiyash, where their Terminators caught the opponents in a deft pincer movement, all but eradicating them. Akratil was famed as a tactical genius before his "fall," and if the rumors about him leading the Blood Rite are true, it is indeed a dark time for the foes of the Emperor.

Lets see if you can do better Please, be as creative as you wish

#6 ·
alright ive started on a word program, but if i want to do this correctly i got to ask if you want a special battle written, if so you have to give me a turn by turn actions and scasualties, if not i will just make a random battle k? respond soon.

#8 ·
k here it comes, give ma day give or take, itll probably only take me an hour or so but i dont when ill get to it so hold your panties on.

#10 ·
Part one:

Zenith peered through the mist at the enemy lines, they were scurrying about like mice. "Lutenant Gork!" he yelled and a scawny looking huminoid figure ran up next ot Zentih. "What do you make of that?" he asked and the masked figure just shrugged. He kicked him which sent him sprawling. "Worthless peice of human Shi*!" he yelled and grabbed Gork by the neck, slowly squezzing it until he heard a definate "CRACK!" he laughed as the man fell limp in his hands "Let this be an example to you all!.Zormof!" he yelled again "Can you tell what the Fuc* there doing before i go and find out for myself. "Looks like they are rallying for an assault against our lines" replied the man. A muzzle falre let out and Zormof lay dead "I knew that already! GOD IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO IS COMPETANT?" he walked into the cammand bunker behind the front lines. "Rally the fallen" he said solemly through his face plate. On the rain swept slope of the battlefeild 57 rune clad armor figures stood, like giant menacing sculptures, each bearing the insignia of the fallen. Zenith walked up to them and raised his hand. "We will prevail!" he screamed and his troops roared back."Our forces fight for the glory of the battle, they toil for the bloodshed of the innocent, they Struggle to bring death to the false emporer, but we the fallen on this day with defeat our foes, yes they outnumber us but we as the revolters in a universe of war, i saw nay! We in fact are they crusaders in a crusade to rid the universe of the emporers chosen! On this day, At this hour our forces will ride, run, and crash into battle knocking the life out of there forces. WE WILL PREVAIL" he repeated and the troops went wild. Zenith turned tail and ran straight for the enemy lines mud and death bodies slumping under his ceramite feet. Gun barrels flared and las rounds scoured his troops but they did not faulter, A grenade blew three of his units apart, but they kept coming, A bolter round clipped his shoulder richocheting off, but he still came. Zenith was the first over the wall smushing a gaurdsman under his foot, another felt the cold stell of his berzerker glaive. a grenade bounced near his feet andhe expertly kicked it back to its sender, agonizing screams told him he had found his mark. His troops poured over the walls and into the trenches, followed by the planets chaos worshipers, mutated and disgusting they ripped through the enemy who was caught off gaurd by the attack. Lutenant Krazil appeared to his side kicking a gaudsman and fireing a blot shell into his skull, he smiled a disfigured smile when he saw Zenith "Fine day" he said crushing a nearby group of gaurdsman with his power fist. Zanith picked up a discarded bolter. "Aye" he replied and spayed the drench with bolt shells. He then through the bolter down the corridoor taking careful precision to empty the clip first. "A sniping team was making there way to the ramparts to pick off the Fallen, Zenith reeved his pack and flew toward them, scorching a few with his jetpack and then killing the others in a melle fashion. He took of his blood encrusted helmet and tossed it away. He looked at his surroundings, at the fallen who were slicing there way through the gaursman wiht ease, at the predator rolling over the wall and spraying the trench with supporting fire, By noon he thought the trench would be clear, he smiled a wicked smile, on step on a long staircase.

#13 ·
Hmmm. You're being kind of promiscous for fluff there, heretik. We authors a competitive sort. Just look at inqisitor. Still, it's pretty good. Don't ditch mine, though. I likes it!

#17 ·
ok for the battle i cant remember specific turns and stuff but ill give it a go

me
my lord
my lieutenat
2 squads of csm's x8 one with h bolter and plas gun one with lascannon, melta and asp. champ
a squad of csms x14 with ccw and asp. champ led by the lieutenant
a squad of chosen x8 kitted out for cc in a rhino
i think that was all i had

my enemy salamanders
a command squad all with signums and some other stuff
a couple of squads of sm's with lascannon led by some of the command squad(usin chapter approved rules for splittin the command squad)
a squad of scouts x5 with sniper rifles
a devestator squad all with lascannon
a dread and a land raider of the normal variety
and 6 grey knights

basically i sent my assault units forward and used the shooty csm's to lay covering fire. my lord ripped thru the gk's the force commander and the squad he was with and the devestator squad. the chosen got wiped out by the gk's.the lieutenant and his squad took some big damage from th multiple lascannons. the lascannon took care of the land raider and th dread got tied up in close combat but didnt do much.

hope thats enough for you deciver

#18 ·
Ok, I'll PM you the result. Wait, I'll just add it here:

The heavy fog threatened to obscure the enemy from them as they waited. They stood in unnatural stillness, bolters poised, awaiting the enemy. Row after row of Grey Knights, tained to gleaming perfection, stood waiting for a charge that might never come. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a roar like that of an injured beast erupted from the fog. Before, behind, to either side, it was impossible to tell where it was coming from. This soon became a moot point, however, as its location was obvious from the bolts of lightning sizzling through the air. One Space Marine, a courageous defender of the Emperor, fell to this barrage, byt the others readied their weapons. And then Chaos was on them.
"Blood for the Blood God!" cried Zenith. His Traitor Legions of Space Marines charged, spilling over the enemy like a wave. His Rhino, almost unrecognizable for what it was after its mutation, barreled into the enemy lines and scattered them like insects. He maniacally charged headlong into a Space Marine squad, laughing insanely as his axe clove through one Space Marine like a chainfist through a Termagant. The Marine gurgled as he went down, and one of his companions swung around, firing his bolter at the Chaos Lord. Zenith ignored the rounds, swinging his power fist around and grabbing the marine by the throat. The thumb of the power fist punched through armor and the soft flesh of the Marine's neck, and Zenith tossed him aside like a rag doll. He continued his headlog rush, tearing into everything within arms reach. A faint glimmer in his slaughter-addled mind directed him toward the Devestators, troops bearing massive Lascannons which could pose a threat to his troops. He ended the threat in an orgy of slaughter, bisecting one Marine even as he broke anothers skull with an almost casual flick of the wrist.
Across the battlefield, his troops were doing almost as well. With cries like "Skulls for the Throne!" they charged into their enemies, ripping them apart with twisted chainswords, axes, power fists and bolters. A massive Grey Knight Land Raider ponderously swiveled, aiming its guns at the Chaos troops, but before it could fire, a laser bolt from a Lascannon punched through it, flipping the massive vehicle as a child might toss a toy. A huge Dreadnaught, a fighting machine powered by the spirit of an ancient warrior, closed with the Traitor Marines and began firing with its heavy weapons, taking down several of the dark troops. Many more pushed forward to fill the gap left by their fallen brothers, charging headlong at the armored Deradnaught. It was suicidal, but the Marines didn't care- they would get a glorious death in battle.
The Grey Knights, at first slow to respond, moved into action. With their gleaming silver armor and nemesis force weapons, they looked like their name suggested- knights of old, riding down the battlefield to slay the vile monsters. Their weapons made short work of the nearest unlucky Chaos Space Marine squad, tearing through their armor and ending the lives of the twisted souls inside. However, it was too little, too late. The onrushing tide of Chaos crashed against the shore, crushing what little resistance was left. As the sun burned away the fog, Zenith stood atop a mound of bodies, clutching the opposing commander's skull in his hand. He rose his arm to the heavens, and began a wild chant, which his brother Marines soon joined in:
"Blood for the Blood God! Blood for the Blood God! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

The End

#21 ·
Me! Me! Make some fluff for my Cadians!

Getting back my dignity, they are the Offworld Cadian 43rd, a Cadian regiment who's job is to spread their expertese my training other, less experience regiments accross the galaxy. Lead by Commisar York, and Commander Phobor.

#22 ·
all right all right, any special battles that you want playe out, any perticular enemy, world played on, generally anthing you want to be included in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.