Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does "foot sloggers" jsut refer to the "non-speedfreak" armies? or are there special rules for them as there is a Feral and Speed Freak army?

·
Registered
849 Posts
I think footsloggers are just the basic Ork army, a shitload of Boyz with a small amount of wheelz and 'Ard Stuf....... Well that's as far as i know.......

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Footsloggers is just a term that can be used for any army where all or the vast majority of units move at only 6" a turn. In the case of Orks, it's the vanilla Ork list usually, do you could use the term for Ferals too.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Hehe, vanilla is usually used for SM, just means you use the base codex instead of a supplement codex or army list from WD or something, I use it for each army :) .

·
Registered
340 Posts
Vanilla is an old term. Used when describing the original, or untouched version of something. You could have a vanilla orks army. Then go to play some vanilla Quake 3, and so forth.

·
Registered
20 Posts
This is kind of wierd to ask but what is fluff and the (old non-igsisting) rule that if you roll sumthing that they ( orks) will start attACKIN each ther???!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Doesn't that fighting still exist in the feral orks list?
The mad boys suddenly starting to argue wether the cloud looks like gork or mork

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, you cleard up a lot. I wasnt quite sure what "vinilla" ment but i had an idea it was used for Ultramarines because they are the basic SMs

·
Registered
735 Posts
I prefer lime green myself...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hate green.... I want to re-paint all my Orks some wierd color.... Testical Pink maybe....

PS: That might not be the correct name of the paint.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Only da Oomans are pink an soft...not green an ard like da Orks...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
after consulting the Emperors Children painting scheme in my chaos codex i have come to the conclusion that the color in question is infact "Tentacle Pink".

·
Registered
857 Posts
Well, don't dismiss his idea out of hand...but for Orks it would probably be Testical (intentional misspelling) Green

·
Registered
231 Posts
if you want to paint your orks a different color than just paint the orks flesh the original green color than paint the face whatever color you like. I do that to tell the difference between my nobz.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.