Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bornin is gone to Italy for 2 weeks so lets make alot of post for him to read it is truly evil muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
*cough cough* ahem hehehe!

·
Registered
454 Posts
do you need help or do you just like talkin like a fool?

·
Registered
664 Posts
what would really take up all his time when he gets back, make lots of chaos army lists and poxt them in the army lists forum, or ask questions about chaos!

·
Registered
454 Posts
like why are chaos marines so dumb?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hey thats an awsome idea, spread the word, everyone sent bornin a pm with a stupid quetion on it so he has to answer em all when he gets back, like killmore said!! :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
You mean spam his pm?? thats evil! ...i like it.

...and another point fooker dosen't need help...he's become one of us! I thinl LO should provide a mental institution. I got dibs on the morphine!!!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Am i one of you mel.....Oh and i get all control of buzz batons, and all the hot nurses, you can have all the ugly ones caveman. Oh and i want some morfine!!!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
i got all the alcohol!!! :D *curls up in corner with Alcohol, starts reciting *my precious, my precious",... snaps back into reality* well time to get back to terrorizing people.

·
1,019 Posts
Dibs on the....err...no the morphine is gone
...so are the pills.
...and the hot nurses! (starts panicking)
... And Stun batons!? Oh no!

Hey!

Dibs on the hot mental patients (female patients, i'll leave the other kind to people with "different" tastes)...and all the misc medical equipment! Oooh, and the emergency pistol!
So, hot patients and pistol...im contempt

"So...how are you?"

"I MUST HAVE FLESH!"

"And hows that working out for you?"

"Gurgl...grumml...*hiss* flesh of the wicked!"

"Thats great...time for your meds! Thats my girl!"

rofl :lol: I'd never check out if they'd build a LO asylum :D

·
Registered
959 Posts
ah man i knew i should of dibbed the hot nurses or patients... wait i got it i ve got dibs on any hot female visitors, with us lot in there i dont think there would be many visitors let alone hot female ones. ohwell ive got pills who cares.

·
1,019 Posts
Waves arm frantically trying to get Mel's attention!

"Give me a shot! please?!??!"

They make skimpy hospitaller outfits? I should alert the Inquisition....Ooohhh....maybe i shouldnt :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.