Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, ive got a question about the space marine force weapon that lib's can take. In the rules it states that it does not allow a armor save, and if i pass my leadership test then the enemy dies. A friend of mine takes a invunerable when i wound and says he gets to take one since the insta kill is a pysic power so hes gettin 2 invul saves for 1 attack. I personally think something isnt right about that. Can any of you clarify ??

·
Registered
485 Posts
I would say he only gets one save. The Force Weapon only "work" when a wound has been inflicted, so if the target has an invulnerable save it's taken against the first wound. At least that how I understand it...

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I support that. The rule says that the target dies after being wounded and that Ld check passed. It does not say: "in this case there are additional wounds inflicted, equal to the number of leftover wounds of the model."

jwu

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'll add my support to the above.

ANd kick your friend repeatedly in random positions while yelling "Stop it you beardy bugger!" repeatedly. It helps. :p

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I agree again...

The best players to play against is the beardy ones.
Most of the time they know what to do in the situations that is mentioned in this forum part...

They can also be the worst to play against... they know all the "holes" in the rules...

He he he he he he.

Kasutta!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.