Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I like I like, did you paint those, if so they are amazing.

·
1,019 Posts
Yes, i did mess myself when i saw them on the Forge world website a while back...

Did you paint those btw?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Those dreds are just the pinnacle of resin models...
I love em, the worst thing is that they don't cost so darn much either, not much over the GW metal ones...

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by protocon@Jul 10 2003, 04:57
Did you paint those btw?
Yep!

I mostly used my inking technique which i described in a thread of the painting forum.
However, i'm glad that you people like them.

jwu

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
What the "inks on flat surfaces" thing you wrote earlier in another topic?
Have to say that the result was way other than what I had expected then, I thought they would be more like they were covered in slime, but these are really good..
Good job!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Omfg those dreads are the shizzle. they need a khornate one with two cc weaps, but those rawk something serious. Good job on the painting.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Wow! Exellent work! Those minis are really cool! Much better than the ugly GW Chaos Dread.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wow they look brilliant.
I'm finishing of my Dread at the moment, now I think I'm going to have to get one of those suckas

I'm borrowing my parents Macro camera today ( finaly ) so hopfully I'll get my pics up soon.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Aye the close combat weapon isn't as cool as the power scourge for instance, but FW only makes this one. And I love the paint job ^_^ .

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
The prizes of the models, are they something like 20£ for the model chassy and 6£ each for the arms?

That's not so very bad...
The idea of making individual dreads for the different legions is simply fantastic, and the fact that you have considerably more possebilities when arming them makes them even better!

·
Registered
353 Posts
:eek: Sweeeeeeeeeeet, awsome paintjob...
and im defintly conserding getting a Nightlords dreadnaught, even if I never use it... I still want one

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Those models are just artwork in themselves, I really wanna get one or more, first I have to get around norwegian tax laws <_<
The only obstacle for GW fans in norway...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.