Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this may sound like a very very noob-ish question but can i use forge world heavey tanks and transports and say death kriegs IG?does it come under apocolipse or do i have to get the book from forge world?:)

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
I think you have to buy the book as well for the rules of the vehicles... Imperial Armor if I remember correctly?

·
I suck... Maiden neck...
836 Posts
You need the Imperial Armour books for a complete list of all the Forge World models. You need to agree with you opponent(s) about using them (unless it is apocalypse you are playing, in which case you are playing a relaxed game. And you need the apocalypse book in that case).

Hope it helps

·
....coookies...
1,753 Posts
Generally

Generally speaking most of the casual players that you will come across will be more excited about playing against your special units than you will be about playing with them. I love playing against Forgeworld stuff as it is rare enough to be unusual but the rules are well written and you don't equate ForgeWorld models with uber-units. Their stuff is cool but not all powerful.

I would be surprised if your experience was much different

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.