Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen these

World Eaters terminator conversion kits. They are also making conversion kits for power armoured World Eaters using the plastic sprues. No more chunky hands or big bolt pistols.

·
Registered
47 Posts
looks very nice, even for someone who doesnt play, or even particularly like Khorne being a Tzeentch player myself ;)

but my real question is because they have so far made Nurgle and Khorne upgrade kits for termies and chaos marines, is there any evidence on kits for the other gods aswell? as in Tzeentch hopefully? or will forgeworld cheap out and just do those two gods as GW did with only the specifically Khorne Chaos Lord, and not the other gods', which i am still not too happy about

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
but my real question is because they have so far made Nurgle and Khorne upgrade kits for termies and chaos marines, is there any evidence on kits for the other gods aswell? as in Tzeentch hopefully? or will forgeworld cheap out and just do those two gods as GW did with only the specifically Khorne Chaos Lord, and not the other gods', which i am still not too happy about
Forgeworld probably will come out with kits for the other two cult legions; but keep in mind that Nurgle and Khorne play much bigger roles in the 40k universe than either of the other two gods. (After all, an entire section of the inquisition was created to specifically study plague zombies, something that is a direct creation from Nurgle. Can't forget the first war for Armageddon either, containing one of Khorne's most powerful devotees.)

·
Suffer not the Unclean
2,251 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot more things like this. Judging from the gamers in my area, the 'conversion kits' are a big hit for FW

·
Registered
136 Posts
Im not a big fan of the Deathguard conversion kits but from this picture the Khorne ones look like there gonna be very good. 8Y

Just hope they do some Emporers Children/Thousand sons ones. (still waiting for the Lord of Change) :z

·
Supreme Evil Overlord
4,873 Posts
Khorne and nurgle are getting the main attention cause their the big ones in the next book, Tzeentch and Slaanesh will b reserved for another book, so don't expect to much for them.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Khorne and nurgle are getting the main attention cause their the big ones in the next book, Tzeentch and Slaanesh will b reserved for another book, so don't expect to much for them.
Fudge! Guess i'll have to do with Khorne then. :?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Imperial Armor. These models are probably for IA: 6, siege of Vraks part 2.

Wonder if any loyalist stuff is gonna come out to?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.