1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Great looking Trygon. Great Job rep for you

·
Hive Fleet Pandora
5,068 Posts
I love the color scheme for your nids. +Reps.

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Very nice. Are you planning on getting the new plastic one as well?

·
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

Yeah, I'll probably get one of the new plastics at some point. The Forgeworld will be a good Trygon Prime.

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Awesome! Do you have pictures of your entire army?

·
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome! Do you have pictures of your entire army?

I don't have a group picture. I usually just take shots of individual models as I get them done and feel they're decent enough to share. May do a group shot when I get some more units done and feel they are decent enough.

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Nice, I'll be looking forward:)

Reactions: TamCoan

·
Blood Boy
3,643 Posts
That's cool, reppy for you. I like how you have done the shading on the exoskeleton. To me it contrasts very well with the blue of the carapace, I have always liked your colour scheme though. I like the work on the tail too, I think the resin tail is better with those segments that the plastic Trygon tail which is less detailed. The FW Trygon may vanish because of the plastic one but I think us few that have one will always treasure them. Either way in a century or two people will take out FW Trygons to the Antiques roadshow. There some expert will prattle on about how our resin ones are older, much rarer ( in a couple of centuries GW will of churned out millions of the plastic ones) and more detailed and therefore worth more money.

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
I really hope the FW ones stay on for at least a year of so. I want to get on of theirs at some point:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts