Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My situation: I have a unit of 10 Grey Knights. One of whom is a Justicar, and as such can, according to the codex be given equipment from the armoury. There's nothing saying regular GKs can. If I give frag grenades to the Justicar, does the whole squad benefit from them? If not, apart from mounting them in a Land Raider Crusader, how can the squad benefit from frag grenades, if at all?

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
The only way for a model to be given the effects of frag grenades in this case is if they are actually equipped with frag grenades, or as you say the grenades from the LRC. Regular Grey Knights aren't equipped with frag grenades, so that would be the only way to give them the bonus. I'm pretty sure that the entire squad has to be equipped with them for the entire squad to be able to receive the bonus.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Dark Eldar Zealot
3,699 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the entire squad has to be equipped with them for the entire squad to be able to receive the bonus.

I agree here, its almost like a USR that doesn't get carried over to the squad.

·
The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss
2,841 Posts
Yep. Only the guy carrying the frags gets the benefits.

E.

·
The Keenest of Eyes
672 Posts
One that note, does this account with Plasma Grenades with the DE? Or do we go with the rules for the Frags and everyone has to be equipped with them? I'm thinking the latter.

Just making sure.

Fly High!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts