Librarium Online Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Slave to the flesh
3,354 Posts
Hi I started to get into warhammer about a year ago and I play Orks. I have many questions but the first one is just a 2 part: "Dose a exhaust cloud obscuring?" And the second half is Wither smoke cloud dose or not isn't still better to but in front of army the a KFF?
The exhaust cloud merely guves the unit of bikers a 4+ cover save (codex orks page 46). Only vehicles can be obscured as that is a specific rule for them (rulebook page 62).

This isn't exactly the thread for asking rules questions, but whatever. The pintle-mounted twin-linked bolters fit on the hatches on top of the rhino and they have a 360 degree firing arc.

~ Acarna
To expand upon this, rulebook page 59 deals with vehicle weapon fire arcs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there is an event going on and the rules are that I can have one HQ and one retinue/command quard/bodyguard and its 500 points. My question is can I take a tyranid prime with a squad of gaunts counting as a retinue? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. I have a question regarding AP.

If I have a weapon that has -4 ap, is that helping me? or is it helping my opponent's armor save? In other words, is it lowering the required number needed for him to avoid a wound via armor save? or is it making it harder for him to have an armor save?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts