Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Plan was initially just take as many infantry models as I can and weight down the enemy forces as we play generally very fluff/friendly.

I am contemplating dropping the unit of 28 Gors for a giant but Im not sure yet.

Please let me know what you think! My main opponents are high elves, deamons, skaven, orcs and goblins (100% night elves) and bretonnians

Heroes- 224pts

Bray-Shaman- 110
-level 2
WarGor- 114
- Heavy Armor, BSB

Special - 270pts

Bestigor Herd- 270
- Full Command, x20

Core- 486pts

Gors - 273
- Full Command, AHW's, x30
Gors - 257
- Full Command, AHW's, x29

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
or a gorebull list?

Gorebull -223
- Heavy Armor, Gnarled Hide, Axes of Khorgor

Minotaurs- 295
- Additional Hand Weapons, x5

Gors- 241
- Full Command, x27, AHW's
Gors- 241
- Full Command, x27, AHW's

·
Registered
288 Posts
The first list is serviceable. But I would make a few changes.

Bray Shaman - Lv2, Gnarled Hide, AHW (Lore of Beasts or shadow)- 127
Wargor - BSB, Armor of Fortune, GW - 122

Core (416)
Gor Herd x31 - full command, AHW - 273
Ungor Raiders x10 - musician - 63
Tuskgor Chariot - 80

Special (335)
Bestigor x20 - full command, Banner of eternal flame - 280
Razor Gor - 55

This will give you a bit more flexibility and punch. There are 2 magic items and one gift (no dispel scroll) - none of which are >35 pts. The army also does not include any large monsters and the character points are no more than 25% of your army point total. I would consider this a friendly (but effective) list.

If you want more leadership in a general you could...
Drop the lv2 shaman, the banner from the bestigor herd, the chariot, 1 gor and 1 ungor
This will create enough space to get a lv3 great bray shaman with a talisman of endurance (your general's Ld will now be 8 rather than 7 and you will have a stronger magic phase - BUT it's a pretty steep price for +1 Ld and +1 spell level)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
my missus runs this

Level 4 gnarled hide (she likes turning him into a dragon lol)

29 gors 6x5 (shaman goes here) full command

6 minotaurs extra hand weapon standard

2 razagors.

that comes to 998pts she alwys does well with it those razagors she just charges into most low level infantry as anything with str 3 needs a 6 to wound the level 4 gives her so much magic its rare people can counter and she loves turning into a great fire dragon and that thing is nearly impossible to kill :p the minotaurs do what they do best she will often get them in an easy combat to get there frenzy they are then dishing out 5 attacks each its pretty horrorfying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts