Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun Scenario

837 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  kommissar karls kadians 
#1 ·
I was just thinking of how much fun it would be to play this:

One player is tau. 500-1000 points. Set up on a battlefield 50" or so, with hardly any terrain.

The other player is tyranid. The tyranid starts off at the other end of the table with 900 points of fast attack and winged 'nids.

After 3 turns or so, he gets another 1200 points of whatever he wants, deep striking in the deployment zone.

Anything to make this lvl more fun or any rules to add or anything, feel free to add. I just spit it out as it ame to mind.

#2 ·
Why not make it a meat grinder mission?

[edit: oh and you could give the defenders some defensive advantagges. Allow fortifications and obstacles etc.]

I think that a modified meat grinder mission like this could be very fun, once you got the balance down so that both sides had a good chance]

#7 ·
Lets say that the Tau were just finishing a battle with a band of Orks, when a call came in from an orbiting Manta Missile Destroyer. A Humongous Hive Fleet of Tyranids was heading straight for their current location!! The Tau finish off the remaining Orks and Set up a defensive position to prepare for the Bug attack......Now let the battle begin!!!

#10 ·
i like the idea and the basic story is good. if you want the fluff to be better then i would suggest asking someone on lo who does alot of fluff. i have an idea of someone who i will ask them.

i may get it done so that it is a huge ork reinforcements coming to help the small ork force. i will think about it and if i can get someone to write some fluff i will post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.