Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
I don't think there are any rules. The only time I've ever heard of them being used is in fan created scenarios where the air cast were in danger and had to be protected as civilians, or something to that effect.

Curious that they made the models for them though.

·
Registered
360 Posts
1. dont call them FW air caste your cracking me up, FW stands for fire warriors as in fire caste so to call them fire warrior air caste just doesn't make any sense.
2.I do believe forge world has rules for them, but im unsure.
3. On this site if anyone knew the rules they can't post them anyway do to the regulations of the site , its copyright.
4. I hope you only play your friends if create your own rules. :p

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thx, though like I said, I think it's practically worth disregarding. It doesn't make much sense to me, anyway. The air caste models are skinnier than the firewarriors, but then they're not wearing any armor and they probably don't go through the same physical training, so I don't think its necessarily a mark of extreme frailty as the codex suggests.

Plus it's mentioned in an imperial dialogue, so you can easily write it off as an incorrect assumption from a silly human.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
The rules for the aircaste models are non existent at the moment...
There will proparbly be some in time.

As for escaping crew...
The air caste are counted as pilots for fighters and bombers... not for tanks like the devilfish...
In the rules for flyers it sais that all Tau flying vehicles are equipped with a crew escape pod which safely flies the crew back to base...

Hopefully the rules for em will be out soon cause they look good for an objective.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I wanna know whats in their hands.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Are you shure that they are pistols, but they do look cool.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.