Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey... I was just thinking that maybe an 'Off topic' gallery could be added so we could post pics of ourselves or other cool things that have nothing to do with 40K.

Just an idea... I think it could be cool...

What do you think?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Aye, but Bobahat's point is that not everyone has those pics somewhere else on the net so you'd have to upload em :) .
Tis a good idea I think, and as for the place requiring mod supervision: you know how often I'm online ;) .

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah but don't pics have to be accepted by the mods anyway before they appear in the gallery?

·
Registered
245 Posts
u should have put a little though to your idea
the linking idea is a good solution, and also permits to avoid copyright and *****...
but you might aswell create ur own account at www.deviantart.com , u can post whatever you want there and link it to LO...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Well i think a halfway measure would be best....... a forum for painted Mini's that AREN'T gw........ but ONLY for mini's........I have a few Reaper minis I'd Love to show off......

·
Registered
878 Posts
If you could post picture of yourself things would most likely get out of hand.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I just don't want EVERYONE POSTING "OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!1!!" and uploading a bajillion pics and poor Blackie's computer EXPLODES. Plus the bandwidth would go to hell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.