Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
"Hey guys!! I found a big hammer!!"

Meh, kinda dull. I'd expect GD figures to make me go "Coooool!! I want one!" This doesn't.

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
Well, here is this years Gamesday miniature. Oh look! A Space Marine! Did not see that one coming.:p Kidding, I sodding love this guy in all honesty8Y

Games Workshop US Online Store - 2008 Games Days

:happy:
Hahahaha, indeed, how remarkable! And he probably has unremovable ultramarine livery! :party:

What do i care anyways, i don't like the model: he looks like someone stole his last cookie form the cookie jar and he's now having a little tantrum.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
much like the 4 space marine officers released for apoc, not getting them due to no helmets.
You realise that these four models have separate heads? As in, you can simply put in any helmet from the Tactical Squad (or any other plastic Marine kit) in their place?

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
I really could have sworn the picture I posted a while back of the greens looked a hell of a lot better than this. The hammer position seemed a lot more to the side rather than out front. I could be wrong though, I will investigate. ;)

JvK :happy:

·
Intergalatic Toaster
83 Posts
it would of looked more proper if it was held by his side, and agreed on the head its pretty ugly, maybe its just the way its painted, but id still get it for the bits and what not :)

·
Ancient Spacefarer
1,715 Posts
I really could have sworn the picture I posted a while back of the greens looked a hell of a lot better than this. The hammer position seemed a lot more to the side rather than out front. I could be wrong though, I will investigate. ;)
JvK, since this Mini is for a US gamesday, maybe the one that you found still in production is for the UK one! :party:

-Kai-Itza-

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like the mini personally.

Anyone tell me where on the site would be a good place to post the following:

I want 2 of these Minis, but can't make it to a gamesday. Anyone who is, I'd be eternally in your debt to grab a couple and ship them my way. I would of course kick some cash in to make it worth your time.

Where would the best place be for that?

·
335 Posts
Another SM, and what's more it's a Smurf. What a suprise, at the very least GW could do a CHAOS SM. Or hell, maybe even a chapter that doesn't define lame.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts