Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
There used to be one near Alnwick, but I know thats been gone for a few years now... as I helped run it xD

I believe Berwick has also folded in the last couple of years.

Blyth still have one I believe, but I'm not sure on the details... though I can probably find them out for you if you still want to know.

There used to be club in South Shields in Newcastle, I'm fairly sure its still kicking about, but not sure on any details for it at all.

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
Ah Newbiggin.. last I heard they had two clubs... but don't know if either of them are still going like.

Yea, thats always a problem.. I hate going to a new club and trying to get games, especially when I dont know anyone.
You could just go a few weeks though, take a minis with you just in case, and just make it a point to get to know people there first. After a few weeks, you makes have met some new people and then you can start challenging. :)

Or, you can just rock up and start issuing smack downs left, right and centre xD

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thourgh my own searching there is a registered gaming club in Blyth

Nothubrian Adventurers Guild
St. Cuthberts church hall
Bridge Street
Blyth

There is a contact number on the Games workshop Uk site

But as with my post above I am going to try and set up a club in my area Alnwick so if you are interested/want to help let me know and will pass on contact details for you to get in touch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts