Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in putting together a gaming group based from the LO folks. Maybe get together once a month traveling to each other s areas and setting up a tournie for us all to play. Does anyone live around the St. Louis MO area and when I say around I mean I am willing to drive 4-6 hours if necessary to put a tourney together and play. Just wondering if anyone would be interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
That would be great, unfortunately I live in south New Mexico. If you manage to do it, it would be nice to see pictures, army lists, and battle reports posted here.

·
Registered
664 Posts
wolfraider where in south new mexico, i live in abilene tx, kinda northwest tx.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Hell I may just have to move to NM now because that is wehre everyone else lives.
I dont know I just thought it would be interesting to have a LO tounrney of all those who play. Maybe this wouldnt work but it could be fun. There would need to be alot of details worked out for it. Especially if people came from more than a state away.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey ShasleMudd,

I live in the Greater Kansas City area, I'd be willing to drive 4-6 hours also. Hec! I'm in. If you put this together I'll show for a tourney or something. Always looking for new players.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Originally posted by WolfRaider@Jun 25 2003, 21:50
Unfortunately I'm in Alamogordo, NM, about 400 miles west of Abilene. Anyone else hiding behind some cactus? ;)
Ha! alamogordo, when i first got here, I went out there to visit my ex-gf who is stationed at holloman AFB, Im stationed at dyess afb, its about a good 5 1/2 hour drive. I'm sorry but it looked like your center of commerce was a wal mart =/

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow thats two folks, if we could get a couple more I could definetely put a tourney together. Ill keep plugginfg around here for any more participants. We could have the first LO-EOT campaign tournie or something to that effect. I will buy some t-shirts and hand them out but Im getting ahead of myself. Ill see if I cant get more interest.

·
Registered
49 Posts
shure dude that would be cool. try to find some more people. and have you thought of ant potential meeting places for us...i mean if you do this?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I have, there is a hobby store that has enough room for about 20 tables and it wouldnt cost to reserve it I believe. They know me pretty well as it is so I think I could work something out. Does anybody know anyone else that might be interested?
Im going to talk to my usual set of gamers and see if I can interest them into a game to open up the number of players.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah they are all over. Hey if you go to the the one in fairview heights how about I meet you for a game sometime. Its about a half an hour away from where I live but thats not problem. Ill just have my wife watch our kid one day I am off. Are you a working stiff or a student. I work odd hours and because of it have several days off a week usually.
Let me know what your schedule is like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey I live about 45 mins from either St. Charles or Fairview Heights. I just moved back here from California. My Tau army was destroyed in transit so I am taking advantage of the opportunity to finally create an IG army. I wont have enough to play for awhile but I would be interested in watchin and definitely a tourney when my army is bigger. And is fantasy shop open on sundays

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Holy crappers that sucks. If my Tau army bit it somehow I think I might freak just a litt.e

Oh and yeah the Fantasy shop is open on Sundays. If you like I have just started a deamonhunters army, I have about 2000 points. I could use some practice if you'd like to play my Tau army Ill face off against ya with my Daemonhunters.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey sounds cool. I will be going down there today to pick up some stuff. Just let me know a couple dates and times that are good for you and we can go from there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.