Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Considering getting a XPS 15 for school, and I'd prefer to play some current titles (NFS Heat, Sekiro, Fallen Order) and some more established games, just as create 3d games in Unity with it. In any case, I've perused a great deal of client objections about the PC running too hot, the fans seeming like a stream taking off, and the dGPU not functioning as hard as it should, which I feel would be major issues to me. I wouldn't fret gaming in windowed mode (on the other hand, in case I'm paying that much and it has a GTX 1650 Ti it sort of invalidates the point) or turning down designs settings on the grounds that those don't generally make a difference to me. What does make a difference is the fan clamor and the PC running hot. Will that occur? Provided that in this way, I'll likely get an Ideapad Slim 7 or something.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 3 years old Dell XPS 15 9560 15" UHD Touch i7-7700HQ/16G and it's crazy overheating and is prone to switch on throttling which kills the performance, usually it happens when I'm on the conference call or in room without AC just working, or just watching YouTube, generally it's when screen has to refresh a lot. I already under wolted it but its not 100% fix. I'm sure most of members here are aware of those problems, I spent considerable time looking for solution, but never found easy fix, I didn't re-paste the cooling system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts