Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm back >.>
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have just embarked upon the journey of makign a Vassal Module for Mordheim and as such need some artists to draw up some sprites. I am currently looking for a team of two - three artists.

I will be selecting the artists by asking you to draw a sprite of this model at the scale of 25mm (1 Inch) = 25 Pixels) from a birds eye view. The best three will be asked if they would join the Mordheim team.

I hope some people are interested in helping and am looking forward to those who are.

·
Registered
54 Posts
You sure you don;t want to make them bigger than that? I made my BB one at 1/2 scale, so about half an inch, can't remmeber how many pixels it is.. 40 I think, and the additional amount of detail you can get in is amazing for the small increase, you'll be using what? 30 models tops?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've found that half scale is best, i enjoy working on the BB sprites more as you can get more definition and detail in and layers are easier to do, on a small scale skirmish game, I think the size increase would be better, that's how I'd do it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Honestly I hoped maybe they just moved to another forum and maybe someone knows anything about it. Or maybe someone that has the old 2006 files comes forward.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The problem is this site is not hosting files due to
VASSAL is not allowed to host this file or provide external links to the module in accordance to the wishes of the present Copyright Holder(s)
Also I checked about 20 sites and forum threads - all the lik to module data are dead.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts