Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· stupidity just kicked in!
815 Posts
Gareth said:
Ready for the best money saving tip ever!!!!

Buy a box of gaunts and a box of genestealers... build your stealers with the rending claws and extend carapace etc... take all 8 pairs of of the scything talons in the genstealer box and wack them on your termagaunts...

voila, 16 hormagaunts + 8 stealers.
But 8 of the gaunts arn't in a leap possition... if you play someone that's strict to WYSIWYG you still only have 8 homas :p. But ofcause that is a very good option for friendly players ^^...

· stupidity just kicked in!
815 Posts
yeah I know... I play nids myself and I haven't converted all my leaping warriors into leaping positions either...
I just wanted to say that there accually are players like that... once (few years ago) I had an argue with a guy that almost didn't let me use my homas cus I didn't glue the adrenal grands on their talons... man I was mad!
But anyways I agree that is a very good conversion.
Here's a nice tutorial on how to make wings out of wire and green stuff! [The link!], it's in pdf format. So knowing that it's really easy to make anything flying... may it be ripper, gargoyels, warriors or tyrants... and they look very nice ^^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.