Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the title Lil Tweaker...I'm not too sure I'll keep it though...it seems a bit over the top;)

But anyway, instead of starting inumerous threads on my halffinished stuff and then go necroposting updates when people just forgot about them I decided to take Lil's advice.
So, here's a thread containg a little of this and a little of that. Most things are connected to 40K but some WHFB-stuff will eventually find it's way in too.
I'm a bit short of time at the moment though so without further "adoo" I'll post a number of random pics of my present projects. Any questions or comments are most appriciated and will be replied to as soon as I can find time.

First is a Slanesh sorcerer with wings and a nice Zombie hand, I made him as a try-to-paint-in-the-classical-manner-model. I might even finish him some day:)

Next is a Sorcerer (Nurgle perhaps) on a bike, I'm making this for a Swedish comp hosted by our most beloved DMC. The theme is "Mounted".

Here's a Chappie with JumpPack and a ThunderHammer. A commissionary work for a friend of mine.

Then the background (only based) for my mano a mano entry. It might even make the deadline:)

And my latest little project that grew out of hand a SM army, this be the Mortifactors. My first unit, they'll have two flamers and a PLasmapistol Sarge.

My Mortifactors will get a themed display board hence the posing o fthe models. This unit will be flushing a bunker with the Flamers while being pointed towards a new threat arriveing from the side.

I'll get some more pics later.

That's it for now though:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
nurgle biker is my favorite too, though that hammer chaplain was kickass too really good work!

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I must admit that the biker is my personal favourite too. It's one of the first models on which I've done almost all the green.
I'm not sure if I've showed my male Brettonian Wizard earlier, but as I've added a few details on him lately I might just as well flash him here too:)

DJ87, Not much is GS on that head. It's the skully head from the CSM sprue. I've just cut the tubes away and added some "eyebrow-bone" with GS.

·
Senior Citizen
719 Posts
Wow, what a selection.
I was going to say that the biker was my favorite, aside from the excellent green skills, the choice of helmet/face piece is perfect. That was until I saw the flying madman with the hammer . . .

·
heretical thoughts?
948 Posts
Some very cool stuff you got here. The nurgle biker is really cool.

I like how the tentacles on the winged sorcerer look like they are clear and filled with some disgusting fluid, like a sausage. Very nasty looking. And the predator look helps too.

Can't wait to see more of this stuff.

·
is Alpharius
477 Posts
I stumbled on this while looking around in the projects section. I saw your name and thought I had to take a peek inside. The first thing I noticed was your Spikey head Avatar "Pinhead". I loved those movies btw ;)

I then looked at the pictures and got to the Biker (Nurgle Champion), and I thought wow thank you for sharing your gift with us here at LO. I loved that guy so much. Just so right as a chaos model. It looks better then the GW ones (chaos bikers) if I may say so.

So just thank you for sharing this and all the rest of you very well done models with all of us here at LO.

FGMike :ninja:

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
;o;o;o;o;o;o;o

What's this? Is Andu trying to actually finish a project or something?! Oh, no wait... he's not. Ok! The world is in order still. ;)

I really agree on the Nurgle biker, he looks great! Get him finished and painted! Go! NOW! =p I love your greenstuff work, it is always well done - though, always Nurgle based as well. Odd that. :p I like the Predator looking sorcerer, he looks pretty cool.

Anyway, keep it up and get painting! :D

Kuffy

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sometimes I actually do finish things... really I do. .. .. or at least I try... almost.

I have some more stuff coming, more half finished things that will be a bit late-ish. Among them is my Tzeentchian DaemonPrince. Maybe the one model I'm most proud of
this far.
But for the moment I'm stuck with a ton of RL issues... sigh.

·
Murder
3,492 Posts
Love the guy on the bike, the first possessed (if thats what he is) looks like the predator... is that what you were going for?

and the marines with the yellow bands on the shoulder pads look wicked!

Keep going oh mighty andu!

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, I haven't done very much lately -been far to busy working and other such RL-related stuff. Kids, GF you name it, they've all had my attention for a while.
This doesn't mean I havn't done anything hobby related, just not at all as much as I would have earlier.
After reading some thread about IG-shotguns I thought I should get some pics of the onew I'm working on for my IG Vets.
It's the simplest conversion ever, just cut the top of a Scout Shotgun and the lasgun from a Cadian and voila - you've got a nice looking weapon.

So, first out in this little update (with a flavour of necro-posting) are my IGs. This unit will become Veterans for my Steel Legion, or maybe I'll use them as IST's from the WH-codex. (As if I would find time to play, ha!, in my mind that's what they are anyway...)

This is the sarge and ibehind him you can see a grunt. e's half primed though so the pics of him were...dark.
Her's another one, not finished by any means, but you get to see the gun anyway.
I'll post more pics tomorrow, now RL is calling.

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cheers guys:) It's quite nice to be almost remembered.
Now, where were I... see the IG vets and that's it. Hmmm... I do have some more stuff, though not much and they are of course in various states of far from finished.

The IG did keep me occupied for a while this summer, I had a couple of games and finished some tanks. First up is a Chimera that were going to transport a Special Weapons team, hence all the stuff on the roof. I also made the turret since I really like the compact look of the FW-turret with twin Heavy Bolters.

I've still not done the driver, but some day I will, then the strange green hole will be mended.

I have also finished the Exterminator turret I began way back, when put on a tank it looks like this.

I even gave freehand painting a try.

And DJ, please note the chevrons...

My Mortifactors also has been given some attention, but this time I went for the bigger guys. These are the first two Assault Terminators, began building them before the new Codex came... I'll try to find hammers for the rest though.

The shoulder pads are to be given freehand skulls and they will all get some skulls and decapitated heads and other such things cannibals use when dressing up.

They got a ride too. Not the termies but the plain old bioengineeredsupersoldiers of the emperor. First I painted it black, but then it looked just plain boring and I started experimenting a bit. I fonally decided to pick up the yellow from their armour and though there's still a few more layers to go I'm pretty satisfied with the look.
I did some minor conversion on the Rhino too, basically it's just nice looking parts from a Cities of Death sprue sawed of and glued on. The skulls on the front will be adorned with some purity seals going through thier eyes.

The side shot will show some of the conversions and the top hatch freehand, I might remake the writing or I might just plan my next tank a bit better.

A close up of the top hatch:

And the rear ramp door.

Finally a very WIP shot of my Tzeentchian Deamon Prince. I started working on him ages ago and actually forgot all about him, then he just showed up in one of my many boxes. Please note the early stage he is in...he will be getting things like...legs and hands soon enough.

That's it for now, hopefully I'll get some more work done soonish.
Any thoughts, ideas and/or critisism are most welcome.

Oh, I almost forgot:qq:

·
things will change
2,707 Posts
The freehand skulls and bits look pretty funkeh, I like it.
The yellow on the rhino is kinda streaky, but you said you were still going on that, so I'll forgive you.

The freehand lightning bolt on the guard tank is awesome.

That is all.

-t.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.