Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bell of lost Souls site has a pdf mini-dex for the genestealer cult. Has anyone play tested this yet, or going too?
It looks like it might fill a void for lost and dammed. Maybe?
Yes, it will not be exactly lost and dammed, but I can see similarities.

·
Hive Fleet Níðhöggr
247 Posts
There are a few persons trying to convince the BoLS-team to take a look at LatD and redoing them in the same way as genestealer cults. Hopefully they'll do it.

·
Consumate professional
2,863 Posts
Im going to check this out, i love the idea of Genestealer cults- one of the best bits of fluff from 40k in my opinion, And there are some great conversion opportunities

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
Tempus Fugitives ran a campaing last summer called "the Second Tyranic War" at warhammer world, its campaign pack included 4th ed rules for genestealer cults and were free to down load, not sure if it is still up but if you contact Ulfhedin at TF I am sure he will point you at them

·
Registered
24 Posts
this codex is amazing! i love it!
its actually very different from LatD, but its really excellently written and i imagine a whole lot of fun to play!

·
Consumate professional
2,863 Posts
Im very impressed by the production values on it as well- this may well be my next mini-project- ive got loads of IG stuff lying round left over from building my Guard army, so just need some stealer parts, and to dig out my old hybrid models from the early 90s that i think are in the loft...cool!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.