Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yah. This might be in the wrong forum, but does anyone know how to convert a grey knight terminator to be using a storm shield and thunder hammer?

·
Registered
878 Posts
I don't think they can have a Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield. But, if you want, I would take the Hammer and Shiel arms, cut them at the wrists or elbows, and do the same with the GK termie.

·
Registered
878 Posts
DON'T SPAM! (Someone's getting a warning)
The Sholder Shield might work, but I know that the GK Termies CAN'T have Storm Hammers/Shields.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And you need to brush up on your codex. They can actually, but GW never made a minature for it.

I was thinking of clipping the halberd arm at the halberd to get it off, then gluing a hammer head onto it. Storm Shield is the problem though...

·
Registered
253 Posts
they are allowed to have T hammer& storm shield.....

about the conversion....
cut off the thunder hammer from the s marine terminators and take a sword arm and cut off the sword from the grey knight terminator and putty it on...

slice off the storm bolter and putty and glue the storm shield on......

i might try one :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Chin man (4-4) that is called spamming and u shoulent do it and as i was saying termis can have thunderhammer and storm sheild and u can upgrade there little sheid to a storm shield mut u would not be able to use the storm bolter .

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have several.

Use the archive Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield arms.

They look suitably baroque enough to match the overall appearance of the Grey Knights.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I think what you are sugesting (regnar) would probly work . In fact im going to five a couple of my temis thunder-hammers , allthough im still not sure wheather or not you can use there little shouler sheild as a storm sheild , if anyone knows could you pleze tell me :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think your best bet would be to try this:

Thunder Hammer: Chop the Halberd off above the hand, and pin the top of Coteaz's TH to it, OR chop the halberd hand off entirely and use Coteaz's

Storm shield: Use the regular Termi SS arm from the elbow down, (replace the Storm bolter forearm with it). As for a Storm shield, ever thought of using the big gun shields from the Hurricane pattern bolters on the LRC? They're suitably big and imposing

just a thought
-neutron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.