Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, which one do you play? I, personally, am GKs.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Erm, I chose GKs though Im not sure what you mean... I play GKs AND stormtroopers. If you meant wether you play Radical or Puritan, I play puritan, but it doesnt mean I dont field Stormtroopers. You should use your army for all its worth, in my oppinion =) . Meh, just my 2cents tho...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I meant like pure GKs.

·
Registered
266 Posts
You can't actually play pure stormtroopers within a demonhunters army, just so you know.

But me, personally, I prefer stormtroopers. No genetic augmentation, no psychic powers, just a hellgun and guts.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hellgun + Guts + Cannonfodder = dead corpses.
GKs + NFW + Storm Bolter = better than stormies.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Originally posted by XV-88@Oct 29 2003, 13:58
Hellgun + Guts + Cannonfodder = dead corpses.
GKs + NFW + Storm Bolter = better than stormies.
Actually, that should read:

Hellgun + Guts + Cannonfodder = 1 Stormtrooper
NFW + Stormbolter + True Grit = 0.4 Grey Knights

Thanks, but I'll take a troop choice where the basic troopers don't cost 25 a piece, and still get mowed down by plasma weapons.

Just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
198 Posts
i play prue Gk as i believe that if u pay for model, it should be able to pull its wait and act as part of my plan, and thats why i play GK as they are good at everything

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright. People who play stormies aren't wrong, but people who play GKs are crazy! :lol: :ph34r:

·
Registered
424 Posts
I prefer GKs.

I mean dude, Toss a pair of psycannons into them, and they just blow stuff up. Plain and simple.

IS are good to harass, and go for chunking, but for all out slaughter GK own you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
all you need to be a problem for grey knights is a battle tank and then they have to get close to scratch it (and with a 72 inch strenght 8 AP 3 weapon with ordance it can be quite nasty) thats when stormies would come in usful problem is they need to get close as well. hummmmmmmmmmmmm :a

·
Registered
21 Posts
As a troop selection GK are too expensive. The 25 per model is only acceptable if you get the deepstrike.

Gimme 10 Stormies verse 4 GK and l bet I'll win.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Originally posted by death@Nov 3 2003, 05:15
all you need to be a problem for grey knights is a battle tank and then they have to get close to scratch it (and with a 72 inch strenght 8 AP 3 weapon with ordance it can be quite nasty) thats when stormies would come in usful problem is they need to get close as well. hummmmmmmmmmmmm :a
yea but they can deep strike/infiltrate.

i dont play daemonhunters but wat if u took like 2 squads of strom troopers and as troops and 2 squads of gj as fast attack. nice evn balance.

·
Registered
717 Posts
MAybe people are forgeting about something called the shrouding? The max range you can get is 54 inches, thats if you roll all 6's

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.