Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I am Sean from Washington and I like Thor's Hammer ( Mythology buffs should know what I am alluding to), talk about the perfect weapon.

I was doing a google search for Necron battlereports and found LO. Awesome! I usually haunt the Relic Online 40k forums, a great forum but not dedicated to tabletop gaming.

I am pretty new to 40k and I am hooked much to my Wife's disappointment. There are probably worse things I could be doing with my spare time. My four year old son is growing up fast and will soon be my probably not so eager opponent. I am training him well, he knows all the pieces of the Chess board and can set it up with the best, a true tabletop general in the making.

In time I hope to have a few arse whoopings under my belt and maybe a few wins. At which point I can contribute to the forum. In the mean time I will read, learn and otherwise benefit from this great gaming resource.

My personal convictions and virtues are to honor thy opponent win or lose, simple code of chivalry applies to much in life as it does in gaming. I believe that the most important lessons are those won from defeat. All that sappy stuff aside when given the opportunity I will gladly take part in crushing my enemies skull with a size twleve boot.

Hope to be a part and glad to be here.

Thank God for the edit option. Good grammar at midnight is not my best talent.

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
Welcome to LO, Sean. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people more than willing to help you with anything you'll need. Make sure to give our forum rules a read through (linked in my signature), and if you want to give my Getting Started with 40k article a shot, you can find that also linked in my signature. Hopefully it will help! If you have any questions, 40k or forum related, feel free to throw me a PM.

My personal convictions and virtues are to honor thy opponent win or lose, simple code of chivalry applies to much in life as it does in gaming. I believe that the most important lessons are those won from defeat. All that sappy stuff aside when given the opportunity I will gladly take part in crushing my enemies skull with a size twleve boot.
This bit makes me think we are going to get along fine. ;)

P.S. Mjolnir, not mjolner! Sorry, nitpicky, hehe.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Though I'm not a mythology buff per see, I am well aware of Mjolnir;)
You'll find many here who have thing for our old religion, and even amonst those of us who are not all into the religious side of things you'll find friends:)

Glad to see another "Yes dear, I'm of to play with my toysoldiers, again"-person;)
You I understand you already come to understand...the kids love it:)

Happy to see you onboard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.