Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if you guys could give me the lowdown on a couple of things

1. If you roll a 6 does this mean you roll again to see what happens? (like 1 - 6 results in the rules)

2. So just to clarify if i may you shoot something with say T9 with a basic troop. Now if you rolled say 3 6's and they only made 1 armour save they would have 2 wounds?

3. Does eldar have anything that could screw you over pretty fast? Fire dragons shouldn't be too much to worry about eh?

Thanks guys

BTW I played my first game yesterday
5 cron troops on to 15 eldar dudes. Killed everything lost nothing

· Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,150 Posts
1. If you roll a 6 does this mean you roll again to see what happens? (like 1 - 6 results in the rules)
Correct. If you penetrate you roll on the penetrating hits table and if you glance you roll on the glancing table. Your gauss weapons only score a glancing hit on a roll of 6 vs. armor that they Could not normally do anything against.

2. So just to clarify if i may you shoot something with say T9 with a basic troop. Now if you rolled say 3 6's and they only made 1 armour save they would have 2 wounds?
Correct, though nothing in the game has T9.
3. Does eldar have anything that could screw you over pretty fast? Fire dragons shouldn't be too much to worry about eh?
Eldar have more things than any other army that could screw you over pretty fast. Just tread lightly and make sure you take them down as fast as possible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.