Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was putting my devilfish together, and a good deal of glue got on the front barrel of its burst cannon. Does anyone know of any good glue solvent (well, other than glue-specific solvents) or should I just use a knife to scrape it off? It looks pretty bad, with the white gunk and all.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well, you need to specify what type of glue for starters. White glue should wash off with enough hot water. Polystyrene glue is impossible to remove, it sorta welds plastic together, super (cyanoblahblah) glue I have no idea, maybe acetone - I would personally clean it up as much as possible with an exacto blade and then fix any gouging with green stuff. I'm pretty inexperienced though. ;)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's citadel miniatures cyanoacrylate glue. Yeah, I had a feeling i'd need to just scrape it off. ah well.

·
Cthulhu's Lovechild
1,746 Posts
Though not strictly answering the glue question, why don't you just use any spare Crisis Suit burst cannons?

·
Slave to the flesh
3,354 Posts
Acetone is good, but apply it sparingly! it will melt plastic but it also breaks glue up pretty well, apply it with an old tooth brush or something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts