Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started ogre kingdoms and am ordering the book(its on back order :( ) and i'm not exactly sure on the role of the gnoblars. i know that they are really inexpensive, but if they dont do anything, i would rather have one more ogre(pretty sad when 24 guys is worth an ogre)

what im saying is im a noob and cant find a strategy for the gnoblars and i want to know if they are worth getting.

·
Son of LO
4,714 Posts
aufde said:
inexpensive, but if they dont do anything, i would rather have one more ogre(pretty sad when 24 guys is worth an ogre)
Not sad, but interesting ^_^

If you do a thread search, you'll see that many have come to this forum witht he same question.

here's a few anwers:

-How many points are 24 gnoblars with a unit champion? now how many points is a table quarter?

- how many ranks can an irongut claim ? now how many ranks can an irongut worth of gnoblars claim?

- Ever wanted to throw alot of dice at your elf opponent ? then get your sharp stuff ready !

- How epxendable is a unit of bulls ? how expendable is a unit of gnoblars?

There are plenty more, these are just a mere few.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I also got to look at the OK book and realized that i needed them for the scraplauncher. i think its plenty worth it just to be able to use it.

thanks for the comments, i see their power now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.