Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
nids are good, orks are really fun to play, and blood angels are good but not as fun as orks or nids. its really strange i went from ig to BA to tau. but what ever do do not i repeat do not play 13th company for space wolves.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I would say defitely go chaos becuz they still got fir power to hit the enemies while they run up. Nids weakness is little wounds lotta points and not much range. Orks are the only ons that are good with like 300 of em and that is a shitload of money for it. But Chaos dont matta which legion but i would say black legion cuz ya can still have berserkers and still have lascannon galore where Khorne is mostly total melee. :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Bah, dont go khorne, thats what everyone does, and they aint that fun either :p
If you wanna go chaos, choose slaanesh!

If I'd go for a cc army then Id probably go for da orks caus they are just awesome! The whole fluff about them is just so great!

Bloodangels may be good at hh , but I just dont like em, space wolves are much cooler if your lookin for marines....

·
Registered
340 Posts
All armies are equal, really. But 'nids are the CC champions because its pretty much all they can do.

edit: dont play imperium though. Everybody and their brother has an imperium army.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Orks, cuz we are green, mean, close combat machine...WAAAGH! go wiv da Orks.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I think that any army can be the best but you have to have the money and the time to make it that way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.