·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I can mention:

Nightbringer
Warriors of Ultramar
The Space Wolf series
Dark Angel
Eye of Terror (Not a Space Marine novel but there's a cool part about a Dark Angel being introduced to Chaos but refusing to turn against the Emperor fully)

·
Registered
485 Posts
I would highly recomend Nightbringer and Angels of Darkness, they are real good. Deathwing is also quite good.

·
Registered
302 Posts
true

·
Registered
769 Posts
The Soul Drinker series by Ben Counter is a must if you like SM. Also good is Grey Knights by Ben Counter and Iron Hands and Crusade for Armageddon both by Jonathan Green. I also read Deus Encarmine by Simon Spurrior recently but it wasnt as good as it could have been.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Good Space Marine novels are The Soul Drinkers book series, Soul Drinkers, and the Bleeding Chalice. There's also a third coming out soon. The Spce Wolves novels about Ragnar Blackmane Are pretty good too. Those are Space Wolf, Ragnar's Claw, Grey Hunter, and Wolfblade. Also the books that are collections of short stories have plenty of Marine stories.

A good one for loyal vs. traitor Marines is Storm of Iron, takes a while for the Imp. Fists to get there, but once they do, them v. the Iron Warriors is pretty good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts