Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'd say so! The spell states "This spell may be cast on a single enemy unit (which may be in combat) within 24" and line of sight. Any of the unit's To Hit, To Wound, armour save or ward save rolls of 6 are counted as being 1s until the beginning of the next friendly magic phase."

Impact hits top left of pg63 "When a chariot charges a unit, it causes D6 hits with its own Strength" which sounds like a To Hit roll to me. Impact hits resolved to find how many hits actually strike your unit (or theirs, if the chariot is fleeing through enemy troops) which I'd say would be affected by the spell along with the rolls To Wound too.

·
i am da Wahhchief
2,419 Posts
hum no, rolling for number of hits is not a 'To Hit' roll.
(Impact hits hit automatically so you do not have to roll on the 'To Hit' chart)

·
Registered
352 Posts
yeah, I believe 'to hit' rolls are kinda defined as rolling with ballistic or weapon skill, so I would have to say no for chariot impacts.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Major Moss: what prompted the question anyway? What happened and how did you resolve it at the time?[/QUOTE]

whilst waiting for my pump wagon to dry I was thinking about its extra impact hits, when I thought would it be effected by my favourite spell!

·
Big Damn Hero
292 Posts
Annoyingly it doesn't work on regeneration either.

I've been trying to pin Hydras in place by charging it with a Giant Squig/Collar of Zorga boss and casting Gork'll Fix It on the beast. Never works... but on the day it does, I'll be a happy camper until my next turn when it gets dispelled and the Hydra eats me.

·
Registered
292 Posts
As I recall it's until next magic phase not remains in play. It can't be dispelled. The effect will go away at the start of your magic phase.

But then again I could be mistaken on the RiP part of the spell.

·
Big Damn Hero
292 Posts
It's not RiP, no.

But after I've gotten it off once, my opponent will be saving dice for the spell and dispelling it when I try to cast it next time. I was careful to type "my next turn" so as not to imply it was RiP :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.