Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to try a list with alot of small fast moving units. I know a few units aren't equiped ideally but I have them that why because those are the models I have.

Here's the List:

Gorthor the Beastlord 463

Wargor BSB heavy armor, Mark of Tzeentch 184
Blasted Standard

Bray Shaman Lvl 2 Bray Staff, Power Familiar 166

Bray Shama Lvl 2 Bray Staff, Power Stone 167
Mark of Slaanesh

Tuskgor Chariot Mark of Tzeentch 105

Tuskgor Chariot Mark of Slaanesh 105

Tuskgor Chariot 85

Tusgor Chariot 85

6 Warhounds 36

5 Warhounds 30

Herd
6 Gor 6 ungor musician 85

Herd
6 Gor 6 ungor musician 85

5 marauder horsemen spear, throwing axe musician 96

6 Chaos knights standard Musician 228

4 Minotaurs light armor, extra hand weapon 213
Mark of Nurgle

1 Fiend of slaanesh 75

1 Fiend of slaanesh 75

Total 2249

Comments, suggestions?

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Minotaurs can only be the Same mark as the general, or Undivided. So Nurgle on them will have to go.

Loose the Standard from the Knights, and get a Champ there.

Id look at boosting the Herd sizes a little maybe, and definitely add a Champ to each.

Can Tusk Chariots be marked? i cant remember off the top of my head, but i didnt think so.

Not a fan of Power Stones, but otherwise Characterl look fine.

One last thing, watch your points posting, may want to loose the numbers for some units.

·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gorthor is considered to have all 4 marks so good on that one. And I was going back and forth on the knight champ vs standard and I think I will go with the champ, might have to look at adding champs to the beast herds. And from what I read in the army book I dont thing there was anything keeping me from marking the chariots.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
There wont be anything saying you can't mark them, but in order to be able to mark them it must say so and give the option for it in their unit entry. Just check there, and if it does then all is good! :)

·
LO Zealot
2,610 Posts
all tuskgor chariots are marked with the mark of chaos undivided and may not take any other mark. Only HoC chariots can be marked and they would take up special slots.

Look in both places in the book where it talks about marks and chariots (unit selection section) you can't mark them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Gorthor takes a lord and a hero slot so your list is illegal. Also tuskgor chariots can only have the mark of undivided. Other then that looks pretty decent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.