Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my brother has been nagging me about Warhammer for weeks now, and I decided with his brains Ork might be easier then the others. Now I'm leaving in two weeks, and I won't be able to buy him much for a while. He is poor as are most 14 year old punks that live at home.

Anyways, so I want to know what I should buy him, and mail to him to increase his Ork army to a proper Waaagh. I know he'll need the codex, and I'm working on getting that for him. Yeah, I already gave him a Tau Army, but I think Orks would suit his style better.

·
Registered
346 Posts
does he want to play Kult of Speed or Footslogging. Well first of regardless get him two boxes of boyz! You can never have enough of them, from their he can decided on Feral, Klan, or Kult of Speed Orks.

Note: to play Kult of Speed you also need to pick up your brother the Armageddon Codex

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Every ork player should have the ability to field 1 nice unit of stormboys. 1 box is nice and a nob are nice, 2 boxes are preferable. Usable in regular or kult of speed.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright, cool.

I think he's probably going to footslog it, see it might be his army, but it's my money. I'm going to make a Kult of Flame Ork Army when I get the money and time set aside for it, but I'm going to send him the boxes and stuff so he can make his Klan Army. It makes me look like I'm a good brother that way, and with Warhammer, you never run out of gifts to buy people.

Now, if you are wondering what Kult of Flame is, It's really Kult of Speed, but everything that can have a Burna will have one. It's going to look awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts