Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the other day i was thinking and i thought of a great weapon and here it is

What it does is take a HUGE steak and launches it over the battlefield in a strait line to anywhere on the board and all the tyranids that are withing 6 inches of the line must take a leadership test with a -1 modifier (they love steaks) and if any of the units are 12 inches of a synapse creature have a -2 to leadership test this does not effect units in close combat or any HQ units.

COST 100 pts 10 armor all around open topped

i still havent thought of name so suggestions would be great

·
Hive Fleet Níðhöggr
247 Posts
the other day i was thinking and i thought of a great weapon and here it is

What it does is take a HUGE steak and launches it over the battlefield in a strait line to anywhere on the board and all the tyranids that are withing 6 inches of the line must take a leadership test with a -1 modifier (they love steaks) and if any of the units are 12 inches of a synapse creature have a -2 to leadership test this does not effect units in close combat or any HQ units.

COST 100 pts 10 armor all around open topped

i still havent thought of name so suggestions would be great
If it's not affecting the HQ-units it won't affect the rest of the Nids either as they are controlled by the Synapse-creatures. As long as they are within Synapse range they never have to take any Ld-checks except for Target Priority.

Then I sort of fail to see why a steak would be a more juicy target than the rest of the biomass. Seeing as the nids devourer everything except the rock the Steak wouldn't be a more viable target than the closest tree. I understand that this is a "tongue in cheek" weapon but just can't see why it would affect them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.