Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Herman1004
1,266 Posts
I'm actually looking into buying these myself, together with the fantastic hero model with a phoenix. I think the poses speak for themselves (brilliant in my oppinion), though not having seen one in real life I can't say anything on the quality of the models.

If you decide to buy, please let me know what you think. :dance:

Regards,

·
Herman1004
1,266 Posts
I just got my shipment the other day, and I'm very happy with two of the eagles. The last one, well let's just say it's just as spectacular as the other two, but it's a pain in a certain place to attach it to a base. I'm talking about the one with it's claws back and stooping forward with it's wings.

I just can't make it hold still, it continuously fall forwards.

If any of you have any hints, please let me know.

Regards,

·
Herman1004
1,266 Posts
Unfortunately, that's not the problem. The base isn't falling with it, but it won't stick to the base at all due to the tiny, tiny piece of metal supposed to attach to the base. I'll see if I can post some pics to explain later.

Regards,

·
Herman1004
1,266 Posts
Be ready to use some green stuff, probably lots of it. Pinning doesn't work on these models as their bodies are hollow. The wings don't always "fit" quite and they come with no bases but some transparent, cavalry-sized ones. Gap filling is required.

I reccomend you use 50mm bases, as no on really cares wether you use 40mm or 50mm, to get better balance (or the highest model might tip).

They look really astounding, and if you are looking for only one or two, buy number one and two, they are the easiest to assemble and to attach to bases.

Regards,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.